Why, Oh Why
1 July 2020, by
We didn't want to help with one site at a time but instead in a way that would be more efficient and to have a more significant impact for many small business that were negotiating online e-commerce for the first time - simply and quickly.
There are a couple of criteria we have in mind when we are building Click and Collection:
- We want to empower small business to have their own independent online business.
- We want bricks and mortar businesses with no technical skills to be able to take orders online in 30 mins from when they start to set up.
- Click and Collection should be simple to use from both business and consumer perspective. No app to download.
- The revenue these independent businesses create should be part of their local economy.
- The fees we charge should be affordable and not a barrier to entry for any business.
- Each business that uses Click and Collection should have access to all features no matter what plan they choose to subscribe to. There seems to be a democracy in this approach!
- We want to make things simple. But it can be hard to make things simple!
"For any of our colleagues in the industry thinking of doing take-away / click & collect we would suggest giving this great Irish business ClickandCollection.com a shout. They have one of the most intuitive & user friendly & very reasonably priced platforms to help you sell your fine wares. Our C&C page for The Oarsman has been a great asset to us when we were first in lockdown and when we opened our doors we were able to specify times for collection that did not interfere with your busy service rush and continue to offer dine in/dine out options. Great support & backup from Suzanne & team."